We believe that the variety of issues, disputes and client needs that we have experienced in 36 years of practice makes us uniquely adept at quickly analyzing each case and determining how to meet each client’s legal needs and requirements in the most efficient and effective manner.
There is no substitute for our extensive experience when dealing with extremely complicated divorce cases involving the valuation of complex and substantive assets.
Likewise, our experience allows us to see the practical side of every family law problem, which can result in a quick assessment and approach to resolution for every size and type of case.
Our team combines both years of experience as well as knowledge of related legal issues, such as criminal law issues arising out of family law disputes.
Floodman Family Law is committed to alternative dispute resolution techniques such as mediation, case management or arbitration, because these approaches often provide the best results at a more reasonable cost. However, these tools are most effective when backed by an attorney who has lengthy litigation experience. The firm also provides alternative dispute resolution services for other attorneys or represents their clients in the alternative dispute setting.
We emphasize that we have extensive experience collaborating with other professionals, including other attorneys, accountants and document experts, ensuring the most expert, cost-effective handling of all case-related issues.
Our lawyers received the following recognitions:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers since 1993
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America since 1995
- Listed in Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers since its inception in 2008
- Named one of the Top 50 Women Attorneys in Missouri and Kansas in 2011 and 2012
- Has highest peer review rating from the independent industry review agency, Martindale-Hubbell. This rating places her in the top 5% of women lawyers.